Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding - Part 1 "Prep"

Everyone has arrived for the wedding!  What a blast it was to have all the family in town again...and for such a fabulous occasion!  Yay!
I wanted some fun girl time with just my mom and sisters, so we all went to get our toes done for the wedding.  First, of course, we stopped for coffee.  You can't be in Seattle without getting coffee before you do anything.  But what a treat!
Morning of the wedding, all the ladies went to get our hair done.  They put me in a special "Bride" wrap before the styling commenced.  David is awesome!  I'm going to miss him as my stylist.   (I really was excited, even though I look super tired and not at all enthusiastic...promise!)
We made it to the military base, albeit a little late...but it was time for wedding prep!

My brother-in-law, Rob, helping Blair get all handsome.
My sister, Mary, helping me get perty.
My "something blue"
Blair was able to have fun playing shuffleboard while waiting for me to be ready. :)
All beautified now.  We are about to have our first look!
Time for the first look!
We were finally in position and about to see each other, until we realized neither one of our dad's were out to watch.  So Blair had to make a phone call, while we waited.  We could talk to each other, just weren't able to see each other yet.  *sigh*
 
 Finally!
 

Time to head over to the chapel of love. :)
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married!

1 comment: