Friday, January 6, 2012

Mary and boys visit - Dino Maze/Pumpkin Patch

I love Fall.  Not as much as I love Winter.  But it holds it's own.  Pumpkin patches, hot apple cider, kettle corn, pumpkin carving, Oktoberfest beer, Thanksgiving...it's a good time of year!
I knew I wanted to take the boys to a local pumpkin patch, and we just happen to have a Dinosaur themed one in town.  How perfect is that for 4 little men?!

Mary bought the two older boys t-shirts to remember the day.  They even got to pick their favourite colours!  (Although, Marc-Andre is now claiming that black is his new favourite colour).
 Poor little Matty fell in the mud.  Luc would have just wiped it on his clothes and kept going.  But Mathieu gave me this "Please get me clean, Aunt Sarah" look that I couldn't resist.
 Fighting dinos.
 T-rex Luc Palook.
 T-rex Marc-Andre.
Off to the Dino shaped pumpkin patch.  It was really cool because, not only did you have to find your way through it, but you also had to find little markers throughout.  Each marker had a trivia tidbit about a particular dinosaur, and you had to decide whether it was a Predator or Prey.  At the end, you used the answers to come up with a sentence that, if you got it right, they would give you a free prize.  We got the prize!  (Dino Maze pencils and tattoos.  :)
 Luc has such a sweet heart.  He found and brought me a flower while we were in the maze. ♥
 The whole clan, taking home our pumpkin stash.  Ok...not really.  But I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment