Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hoover Dam

Blair had a work conference in Las Vegas, and I got to join him!  Neither one of us had ever been there before.  Neither one of us have ever really wanted to go to Vegas.  But, with the military paying for it, we decided it was worth exploring.

We hadn't really thought about our road trip before we made our trek, and just happened upon the Hoover Dam.  Again, neither of us had ever been there before.  But both of us have wanted to see it.  So despite the trip delay that would be caused, we took the detour. 
Once we arrived, I immediately started taking pictures.  For some reason, I was really drawn to this bridge.  I love it.
This picture took a guy about 10 minutes to get.  He took about 15 photos, and this...THIS...is the best one.  hahaha   It's not even really in focus.  But hey, at least we are centered in the middle of the photo.
 Told you I like this bridge....and the way the sun was hitting it!
There it is!
I really like how the sun setting made the water and hills look so orange.
 Fun trip detour, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment